Monday 22 October 2018

Short weekend for crafts

The sum total of my crafting efforts this weekend
And I didn't even have time to iron it. Working slightly later on Saturday then calling round to make sure Steph and the boys were alright. Poor little Max was spectacularly sick when Steph had popped out to her Auntie's (Poor little Brendie too, in my hair, down my back, in my slippers! Ha! thought that sort of thing was long gone). Thank goodness they have a powerful vacuum/shampoo machine which reaches down the sides of the sofa.

Shopping and housework took Sunday for all but a couple of hours when I managed to get four rows of crochet and some 'stocking' work done.

With John away until tomorrow it'll be a little quieter at work so I might get some catch up stitching done tonight. Next weekend should be slightly more productive although a group of us are going to see Bohemian Rhapsody at the cinema so I can't lock myself away from the world for the whole time.

Until then xx

No comments:

Post a Comment