Monday 10 September 2018

Butterfly Brain doesn't get bored

Do you have a brain that jumps from exciting idea to exciting idea? Is it a curse or a blessing though?
Marilyn from my Thursday class has just finished her Linen and Lawn bag
and is now returning to her Spring Vine Quilt. Oh Lordy I better get on with the sample which got put to the bottom of the pile as Spring morphed into Summer.
 I finished sewing on the flowers and went to work on the flower centres
Instead of thinking of the millions of pieces of appliqué I was able to focus on the fact that it was nearly done. When the flower centres are finished there are only the mini flowers (actually little circles) and some leaves to do along the top vine. A good effort will see those done in about 8-10 hours.

The quilting is going to take some effort as all the blocks are different. I think Butterfly Brain will need to land somewhere else for a while.  What will it be this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment