Saturday 8 December 2018

It's all about the content

Posting every day would not be a problem. Words are no problem, but content is. When there is little time to produce (also little energy when there is time) then there are no pictures, no inspiring 'makes to show. Days go by which turn into weeks - this is just no good.  This weekend has to count, as it's the one where:

  •  I write cards and 
  • get the tree and 
  • finish off presents 
  • check what is left to buy
  • make a menu
  • tidy away my stuff so I can fit people in the house
  • etc
I wish I could make my house look like this:
or this
or this
when the truth is I don't have a big house where you can make bold statements. If my staircase had this on, no-one would be able to walk down.  Hey ho, I'll have a rummage round the loft to see what I can do. But first I really must make friends with the vacuum cleaner. Can't put up decorations on top of spider webs and dust can I? (or can I?)


No comments:

Post a Comment