Sunday 11 March 2012

Journals and Roses

I can't believe I haven't blogged for so long. Actually perhaps I can - so busy at work, lots of late nights. Alison and I went journaling at Sandra's and have been again for another session this week.   I have done some pages but have only the pics of samples yet (see below).  Doing these backgrounds is like a journey without a map - sometimes a bit daunting and you never know where it is going to take you, but ultimately exciting.  Like a Mystery Tour.


Then of course, there is the crochet rose that goes with the Solomon's Knot Scarf I made from Baby Alpaca (can you just picture a cold baby alpaca shivering on some hillside? - Cruel Brendie).  





I wore it to work but it's so lacy it gets caught in my i.d. badge.  I think I'll make some more to decorate gifts though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment