Sunday 12 August 2012

Button up!

It's all quiet in the house while the babies (24 and 26) sleep.  I am going to have a little session with the tumbling blocks before breakfast - I'm on row ten of twelve now. Hopefully I will be able to get the borders on and sandwich it ready to quilt, maybe not today but tomorrow should do it. Tumbling blocks are quicker to quilt than to piece so that's one of my to-do list that looks achievable.

This week I have been enjoying a bit of button therapy:



I think I'll make some cards with the little hens.  The watermelons may very well feature in a summer wall-hanging at some point - I'm thinking around a picnic theme and the bees are all part of the guinea-pig project.  All will be revealed soon.


1 comment:

  1. Cool buttons. I haven't painted mine yet. I'm hoping to button up while I take time to breathe next week. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete